Sunday, December 11, 2011

teething

Today has been a rough day for my sweet baby girl. She us cutting some teeth and I just feel for her. We gave her some Tylenol, which we do our best to avoid, before we even left for church this morning. :( We were all decked out in our Falcons clothes today. My parents gave Allie a Falcons cheerleaders uniform so she wore that, Nick has a red pullover he wore and I was about to iron my red tshirt and Nick came in and surprised me with a shirt and a necklace! He is the best! He has surprised me with 5 early Christmas presents now. I love him so much! We had our Life Group Christmas party after church today. We just love the group we are so blessed to be a part of. They love our Allie so much! I am so thankful for them and the friendships that are growing.

 my presents from my sweet Hubby! love!!

We then came home and watched the Falcons beat the Panthers!! After the game and our sweet girl woke up from her nap came my most favorite time of day. I love feeding her cereal, giving her a bath and then snuggling until she falls asleep. She smells so sweet after her bath and is so cuddly. I just love our time together! She is so much fun in the tub! She is too big for her baby tub and the bath seat we bought doesn't suction to the bottom of our tub, so Nick puts on his bathing suit and gets in there with her. She loves it and so does he! She loves to suck on the wash cloth and her newest thing is standing and banging her hands on the edge of the tub. I just can't believe how much I love her!

 my little angel

love my sweet girl

My Hubby and I are ending the day by decorating and watching one of our favorite Christmas movies "Elf"! Buddy the elf, what's your favorite color? haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment