Wednesday, December 21, 2011

christmas lights

Today my mom came over to play with Allie so I could bake cookies. Sounded like a good plan... but my sweet girl's gums were hurting her so bad, so she was wanting Mommy when she was awake and didn't nap well at all. I was able to get the dog cakes I was making done, but no cookies. I'll try again tomorrow! The good thing is I can see the tooth that is trying to come through. It is her top right tooth in the front. She has been hurting so bad and it's so true that when they hurt you hurt because I almost cry myself when she is crying in pain. :( Makes me so sad. Grammie (my mom), Allie and I did put the glitter ornaments on her tree today and she showed Grammie all her ornaments. She even tried to put an ornament on her tree! Love her!
This month I stole an idea from Pinterest and have been doing the 25 days of Christmas with Nick. It is a really neat idea. You make up something for each day counting down to Christmas, write them on a note card (or print them out and back with scrapbook paper like I did) and they get to pull a card each day. Some of the days I have written things I love about him and others are days when we do things or go places. We have Wii bowled, played DDR, he got to pick out and open one Christmas present and tonight we went in our pajamas to look at Christmas lights! 
I hate that it is blurry :/
 
We fed and bathed Allie so she'd be ready to go to bed when we got home. We were going to go to one of my friend's houses first and show Allie the lights, but she fell asleep right after we pulled out of the subdivision! So we went to O'Charley's and got food to go. Never knew that if you ordered to go (which we do all the time) that when you go to pick it up if you call them they will bring it out to your car! Since we were in our jammies this was perfect! We got teriyaki sesame chicken (which is delicious if you have never tried it!), loaded potato soup and a bunch of rolls. My Hubby LOVES bread! We then headed back to Heron Bay to look at lights. If you haven't heard about or seen my friend's house and you live in Henry County it is very much worth going to see. Their lights are incredible! You pull up in front of their house and tune to the station listed and their lights dance to music. I could just sit there for hours!
We came home, I fed my sweet girl and laid her down. I hope she sleeps well tonight, she was so exhausted today. Going to snuggle with my Hubby and watch The Grinch and go to sleep! We have another exciting day tomorrow filled with baking cookies, cleaning, laundry & hopefully seeing Janna & Bryan! Feel better Aunt Janna, Allie need to see her godparents!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment