Wednesday, December 14, 2011

errands

Today was a fun, errands running, it's 70 degrees outside and it's December?? kind of day. Nick, Allie and I needed to finish getting a few Christmas presents and pick up a few other things. So after breakfast and Allie's nap we left and went to Target, Michael's, Marshall's and Petsmart. We then ran to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things. We bought Allie a toy while we were there. She doesn't have very many age appropriate toys, which I am SURE will change after Christmas! Each year I make dog cookies for all of the sweet dogs in our life. This year I am making dog cakes! I tried it out when Bella turned 5 and our dogs loved it! I mean they eat lint, so them liking something isn't really a good indication, but I think all the dogs will love them! We got Allie some new baby food and I can't wait to see if she likes some of the new foods. She tried pumpkin apple at supper and she gobbled it up! 


Tonight we went to one of my sweet friend Rhiannon's house for dinner. It was so good to see her, her Hubby and Logan. She always makes the most delicious meals and tonight was no different. We had a delicious soup that had the yummiest veggies. I still need to get that recipe from her! We brought a cookie cake from Ingles. It was so good, Nick's favorite. It was so sweet to see Logan interact with Allie. When we went to leave he gave her a hug, then he turned and said, "I want to give Allie another hug!" So sweet! We didn't stay over there late, but my sweet girl was so tired she fell asleep on the short 15 minute drive home. Not even a bath made her happy, she was ready for night night. 
She is now tucked into bed and Nick and I are watching Last Man Standing and You Deserve It. Then we are going to get in bed before midnight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment