Saturday, December 10, 2011

grant is one!

Today we went up to Canton to see one of my best friends and to celebrate her sweet baby turning one. Allie slept the whole way there and was wide awake and soaking it all in once we walked in. I love watching her interact with other babies and kids. She is mesmerized and studies them. It is just precious to watch her explore the world around her. Grant was so sweet when he saw Allie. He wanted her pacifier at first, but then just wanted to touch her face. It was precious! I just adore Courtney and Grant. I am so very thankful for our friendship and that even though we don't live near each other, we have remained close. :)

 trying to get a picture of all the kids

 the sweet birthday boy



 such a little sweetie

 already friends

my bestie and our sweet ones

No comments:

Post a Comment