Saturday, January 7, 2012

da da

I know it bothered Nick, although if you asked him, he'd never admit it. Allie's first word was Momma. Makes my heart smile! I never thought that would be her first word, I was sure it would be da da. After all that is one of the easiest sounds for babies to make right? Allie loves her Daddy, always has, but she is a Mommy's girl... until recently. She LOVES her Daddy. In fact on December 30 she said, "da da" for the very first time! I thought Nick was going to squish her to death. He was so excited!

 love the way she looks at him


She will now let him do everything she lets me do. He can feed her cereal (as long as I am not in the room!), rock/bounce her to sleep, change her diaper and take her out without Mommy. Oh and all those ADORABLE daily pics of her smiling. She is laughing at Daddy running around the house like a crazy person saying, "buh bye! buh bye!" She loves it!


She loves it when her Daddy acts like a goober. If he runs she thinks it's hysterical. If he tosses her in the air, it is the funniest thing. Heaven forbid he run through the house with her. She cracks up! 




She also finds it extremely fascinating when he sticks his tongue out. Every night Nick gets in the tub with her and she loves bath time with Daddy. 







I love watching the two of them together. You can see the love that they share. She has him wrapped so tight! I know she will be a Daddy's girl, just like I am. I am so thankful God gave me such an amazing husband, who is the best Daddy to my precious baby girl. Love my sweet little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment