Tuesday, January 17, 2012

bubbles, bubbles

Yesterday Nick had to go out to a client's and afterwards he ran to Wal-Mart to grab a few things. When he got back to the house he told Allie he got her something. Nick is the best at picking out tub toys. He finds all the really neat ones. He went out to the car and came back in with a bubble machine for the bath tub!





Allie has a book that is one of her favorites. It's called "Bubbles, Bubbles". It's a Sesame Street book and she loves it. The words are perfect with the pictures I took.

Bubbles bubbles on my nose.


Bubbles, bubbles on my toes.


Bubbles, bubbles in my hair.


Bubbles, bubbles everywhere!


Bubbles, bubbles float on top.


Bubbles, bubbles pop! Pop! Pop!


Bubbles, bubbles are so much fun.


Bubbles, bubbles for everyone!

I know that there will be so many fun times to come in the bath with this new toy! She kept trying to push the button to turn it back on. She's so adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment