Tuesday, August 28, 2012

berry mangos

There is a new frozen yogurt shop really close to our house. They have no sugar added options, which is nice with the diet we are on. Nick has gone and picked us up yogurt after Allie goes to sleep at night for a late snack, but we've been trying to taker her for a week or so now. My parents came over to see Allie before my dad left for Minnesota for work.



They hung out here for a while and Nick mentioned going to Berry Mangos and my parents wanted to go to. So we took Allie. It's a really small, cute shop. We decided we would cheat a little, since we never have been as a family. I put some Snickers and mini Reece's on my no sugar added vanilla... Nick took FULL advantage of the cheat and loaded his up. I must say I was a little jealous I didn't take a little more advantage! Ha!


We got Allie country vanilla and decided to let her have some sprinkles. To say she liked it would be an understatement! She said, "mmmmm!" after every bite. When she gets really excited she straightens her arms and legs and kind of shakes she gets so excited. It's the most adorable thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment